(version 1.0, efective as of 01/04/2021)
1. Interpretation and Definition
1.1. The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
|YOU||the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.|
|COMPANY||referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech s.r.o., U plynárny 1002/97, Michle (Praha 10), 101 00 Praha, Czech Republic, ID 25820826
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
|APPLICATION||the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You via Microsoft Appsource on any electronic device, named Company Navigator.|
|ACCOUNT||A unique account created for You to access Microsoft Inc. Products, which is the same Account you use to access our Service.|
|SERVICE||refers to the Application.|
|REGION||refers to: EEA, Switzerland and United Kingdom|
|SERVICE PROVIDER||any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals contracted by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform Services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data SubProcessors.|
|THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICE||refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
|PERSONAL DATA||is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
|USAGE DATA||refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
|DATA CONTROLLER||for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
|GDPR||Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)|
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1 Types of Data Collected
2.1.1 Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
2.1.2. Usage Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as: the time and date of Your login to the device, bug report data, any Data available through Microsoft Cloud Service resources accessible by permission setting of MS Azure IT administrator.
2.2 Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your Account as a user of the Service.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
2.3. Retention of Your Personal Data
- We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
2.4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s and/or it´s affiliates and/or it´s subcontractors Data center located within the the territory of the European Union
- Your information will not be transferred and/or maintained outside of European Union.
2.5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
– Business Transactions
– Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
– Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
3. Personal Data Processing
3.1. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
3.2. Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data.
The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You.
You have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data.
This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data.
You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data.
We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent.
You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
3.3. Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will respond within 7 calendar days.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data.
4. Links to Other Websites
4.2. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Services.
6. Contact Us
- By email: supportCN@konicaminolta.cz